Man Arrested After Woman’s Head Severed With Sword in San Carlos: Source – NBC Bay Area
A woman’s head was severed with a sword, and the suspect was arrested in connection with the death.
Lieutenant Eamon Allen said that the crime happened outside the victim’s residence, and that the victim had two children.
The I-Team obtained law enforcement records on the incident that said the woman’s head was cut off by a sword. The victim’s children were taken into custody, along with a dog and two cats.
Deputies arrived on the scene and found a deceased female in the street. They detained a male suspect and are still searching for a weapon used in the crime.
Terry Adams, a neighbor of the victim, asked ABC7 News why her neighbor’s head was cut off by a sword. The Sheriff’s Office described the weapon used as a stabbing instrument.
Neighbor Chapel Thorborne described the disturbing scene he encountered as he was returning home around noon Thursday, only steps from his front door. The suspect was taken into custody after cutting off the victim’s head and covering it up.
The victim’s name is being withheld pending family notification. Authorities are providing peer support to first responders and a group of witnesses who saw this tragic situation unfold.
To learn more about this tragic attack, please consider the news outlets listed below to stay in the know.
- Man Arrested After Woman’s Head Severed With Sword in San Carlos: Source NBC Bay Area
- Young mother beheaded in front of her San Carlos home KRON 4
- Woman beheaded in daylight attack outside San Carlos home – KION546 KION
- Man brutally beheaded young mother in middle of San Carlos street in front of witnesses, law enforcement says KGO-TV
- Report: Woman beheaded on a San Carlos street in front of witnesses San Francisco Chronicle
- View Full Coverage on Google News