Police searching for car after parking deck shootout leaves 1 dead, 2 injured in Atlanta – WSB Atlanta
Multiple people shot just hours ago at an apartment complex. One person is dead, two people are hospitalized with two gunshot wounds, and they’re all related. The shooting happened overnight at the Berkley Heights Apartments in northwest Atlanta.
Investigators say a 21-year-old man was killed in the shooting, and two other victims were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital. They have not identified a suspect in the deadly triple shooting.
Police say two groups fired at each other in a parking deck at the Berkley Heights apartment complex. One person died at the scene and two others were taken to the hospital and are undergoing surgery.
The two victims that taken to the hospital are two related men. One was a 40-year-old father, and the other victim was his 20-year-old son. There is no information released about their identity or about their current health condition after the shooting.
The Homicide Commander says an argument between two groups is what started shooting. Police are still investigating what started this argument between two groups, but they have recovered two weapons and some ballistics evidence. They are still on the hunt for a silver sedan that was involved in the shooting incident.
For additional information on this parking deck shootout, please consider the news outlets listed below to stay in the know.
- Police searching for car after parking deck shootout leaves 1 dead, 2 injured in Atlanta WSB Atlanta
- One dead after triple shooting at Atlanta apartment complex 11Alive
- Man killed in triple shooting at parking deck of NW Atlanta apartments FOX 5 Atlanta
- 1 killed, 2 injured in shootout at NW Atlanta apartment building The Atlanta Journal Constitution
- One killed in triple shooting at Atlanta apartment complex 11Alive
- View Full Coverage on Google News