Police in South Los Angeles shot and killed a man brandishing a weapon in the street after a dispute with his family.
The police were called around 1:20 p.m. Saturday for a domestic violence report at 102nd and Grand streets.
According to Los Angeles Police Department officials, a man emerged from the home armed with a weapon.
He was shot at and later declared dead at the scene, but the specific nature of the confrontation with officers is unclear. It is also unclear whether one or both officers fired shots.
- LAPD officers shoot, kill man brandishing apparent rifle after family disturbance in South Los Angeles KABC-TV
- LAPD fatally shoots man in South L.A. KTLA 5
- Domestic violence call leads to officer-involved shooting in South LA CBS Los Angeles
- Man holding airsoft gun shot and killed by LAPD in South LA FOX 11 Los Angeles
- Officers shoot, kill man with airsoft rifle in Vermont Vista KTLA Los Angeles