Fire destroys supermodel’s home

LOS ANGELES, CA – A devastating fire severely damaged the Los Angeles residence of renowned supermodel Cara Delevingne on March 15. Delevingne was in London for professional commitments at the time of the incident. The fire, which reportedly started due to an electrical malfunction, was exacerbated by high winds in the region.

The model’s parents, Pandora and Charles Delevingne, shared the news with the public. Charles Delevingne mentioned power lines as a potential cause while waiting in line for a show at the Playhouse Theatre, where Cara was scheduled to perform in Cabaret. He also noted the windy conditions in the area.

Pandora Delevingne expressed her daughter’s heartbreak over the incident, as the property was more than just a house to her. According to Pandora, Cara had put her heart and soul into building the house, which held her life’s possessions.

Fire officials reported that the blaze began at the rear of the 6,650-square-foot mansion around 4 a.m. local time. It quickly spread to one room and then to the attic, causing the roof to collapse. The fire raged for over two hours before it was fully extinguished. One firefighter was hospitalized in fair condition, and an unnamed resident suffered minor smoke inhalation.

Following the incident, Delevingne confirmed on social media that her cats had survived the fire. She expressed gratitude to the first responders for their efforts. She also shared her disbelief and grief over the incident, reminding her followers to cherish what they have.

Delevingne purchased the property in 2019 for $7.8 million. The house, which she once described as an “adult playhouse” inspired by Hugh Hefner, was previously featured in Architectural Digest.