Khosay Sharifi, 31, shot her father, brother-in-law, and his dad on Tuesday in Lynn, Massachusetts, before shooting herself in a Stop & Shop parking lot.
Sharifi accused her brother-in-law’s dad and her father of being complicit in her sister’s abuse. She said her sister suffered for years at the hands of her husband.
“He has choked her, slapped, kicked, swore at her & the most recent a year and a half ago has punched her in the face.”
Sharifi, an optician, then accused her brother-in-law’s dad and her father — both of whom she allegedly killed — of complicit in her sister’s abuse.
Sharifi noted that she was using mild language in her Facebook post so the social media company wouldn’t take it down. The post was still up as of Thursday.
“I asked how they felt about that & they said they were scared & didn’t know what to do.”
Officers from the Lynn Police Department found two men dead from apparent gunshot wounds in a home just before 3 p.m. Tuesday.
A GoFundMe page set up by the family says, “Four loved ones were lost in devastating and unforeseen circumstances.” It adds that mental health is a prominent issue in society.
For more on this story, please consider these sources:
- Officials ID family members dead in Lynn, Massachusetts, triple murder-suicide WCVB Boston
- Woman wrote chilling FB post about domestic abuse before murder-suicide New York Post
- Woman’s Facebook Post Points to Possible Motive in Murder-Suicide Involving 3 Male Relatives PEOPLE
- Authorities release names of family members killed in Lynn murder-suicide Boston.com
- Family blames mental health, abuse in Lynn triple-murder suicide CBS Boston