Mother and her child abducted from Target while putting groceries away – New York Post
Two men abducted a mother and her 1-year-old child from the parking lot of a Target, forcing the woman to withdraw $800.00 from a nearby ATM. The men forced the woman and child into their vehicle and drove them to Regions Bank. This is where they told the woman to withdraw the money for them.
The suspects then released the victim and her child, who alerted authorities.
Police say the suspects abducted the woman and her child and took them to an ATM to steal money from the woman. However, after they were released, the suspects were seen in another location.
The two men from the Target abduction were caught on surveillance video at a Walmart location. This store was located about a mile east of where the initial abduction took place. Memphis Police Department did not say where the victims were released or how long the entire incident lasted before the mother and daughter were freed.
A cash reward of up to $2,000 is being offered for information leading to the identification and arrest of the two suspects. The two male suspects are on the run and are wanted for kidnapping and aggravated assault, police said.
To learn more about this abduction, please consider the news outlets listed below to stay in the know.
- Mother and her child abducted from Target while putting groceries away New York Post
- Mother and her 1-year-old child abducted from Target parking lot while packing car Yahoo! Voices
- Mom, 1-year-old snatched at gunpoint while loading groceries at Target, TN police say Kansas City Star
- Shoppers on high alert after mother and baby kidnapped from Mid-South Target store FOX13 Memphis
- Mom and 1-Year-Old Kidnapped While Packing Car in Target Parking Lot PEOPLE
- View Full Coverage on Google News