San Jose Kidnapping: 3-Month-Old Baby Found, Suspects in Custody – NBC Bay Area
In a shocking turn of events, three suspects took a 3-Month-Old Baby from an unsuspecting Grandmother in San Jose, California. Fortunately, with the rapid response of the San Jose police department, FBI, and statewide alert broadcasts, the suspects and the baby were found. The grandmother only left the baby boy Brand Cuellar for two minutes while she went from her apartment to get groceries from her car. The kidnappers entered her apartment, took baby Brandon in a car seat, and covered it with a blanket while walking away as the baby belonged to them (all captured on security camera).
Police believe the suspects have a connection to the family, but they do not currently know what that connection is. The FBI was brought in to assist via the Child Abduction Team, and police and agents went door-to-door asking for witnesses or any information that could help. “Nobody went home yesterday… Thank you, FBI.” San Jose Police said on Tuesday.
Read more on this story at the following additional news sources:
- San Jose Kidnapping: 3-Month-Old Baby Found, Suspects in Custody NBC Bay Area
- Kidnapped San Jose Infant Brandon Alexis Cuellar Found; 3 Suspects In Custody KPIX CBS SF Bay Area
- 3-month-old, kidnapped as grandmother unloaded groceries in California, is found alive, police say Yahoo! Voices
- Baby snatched from home as grandma unloads groceries found, California police say Sacramento Bee
- ‘Baby Brandon’ has been found: San Jose police KTVU FOX 2 San Francisco