These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us, Informing News.net, the operator of the Site (hereafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”). References in these Terms to “Site operator,” “we”, “us” and “our” include our affiliates (including, without limitation, Informing News), agents, successors and assigns. The Site is available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site is not available to persons under age 18. By accessing and using the Site, you accept and agree to these Terms and represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the User (as defined below) to these Terms and that your use of the Site, including the provision or use of any Content, does not violate any applicable law.
Unauthorized use of Informing News website and systems, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into our systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to a site, is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that Informing News may disclose and transfer any information that you provide through this Website to (i) any company within Informing News its affiliates agents or information providers; (ii) to any other person or entity with your consent; or (iii) if we have a right or duty to disclose or are permitted or compelled to so disclose such information by law. Use of this Website, including any patterns or characteristics concerning your interaction with it, may be monitored, tracked and recorded. Anyone using this Website expressly consents to such monitoring, tracking and recording.
Services. Our site allows insurance agents, insurance companies and other related parties (each a “Provider”) to offer for sale and to sell, insurance and other relevant products to prospective consumers who have applied through the Site to receive insurance or other authorized quotations from a Provider (each, a “Prospect”), and all Prospects and potential Prospects that use our Site are collectively called the Site’s “Users” (hereafter referred to as “you” or “your”). We may, with a Prospect’s authorization, collect certain information (a “Lead”) about a Prospect and sell the Lead to a Provider. We are not responsible for the legality, safety or quality of the products offered for sale by a Provider, the accuracy or veracity of the representations regarding the products, the ability of Providers to sell the products or the ability of Prospects to pay for the products. For all purposes we are an independent contractor. We do not issue insurance contracts or bind coverage. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any financial or other liability whatsoever, for the conduct of any Prospect or Provider. We do not endorse or recommend any Providers or insurance policies or other related products offered by such Providers. We do not provide any type of insurance, tax, financial, legal or any other advice. We do not guarantee that any Providers to whom we send a Prospect’s application will contact the Prospect or agree to provide the Prospect with the requested insurance coverage. If you would like personal advice or insurance specific policy recommendations, please consult with a qualified professional. Be advised that we do not offer or sell any insurance or other products shown on the Site.
Website Use. Users are not charged to access our website. Users are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access our website and the text, images, maps, files, photos, information and other materials on the website in order to view, access or make inquiries to us regarding our services, in accordance with these Terms. All other use of the website is expressly prohibited. This limited license does not include any right of display, copying, aggregation, collection, or derivative use of the Site nor any right of use of spiders, data mining, robots or similar data extraction and gathering tools without our prior express written permission. There are no other rights other than those expressly granted herein.
Information Collection and Use. We are the only owners of any information collected on this site. We only access information that you voluntarily give us via email or other contact. We will not sell, trade or give out your information.
Consent to Receive Emails. By creating an account, you agree to receive communications from Informing News, such as special offers, newsletters, account updates and reminders. Please note you may remove yourself from these communications at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of our emails.
Specific Prohibited Uses. Unless otherwise provided within these terms or under specific applicable law, the following is not permitted without our prior written consent:
- Use our website other than for legitimate purposes
- Upload, display, post, reproduce, copy, publish, transmit, or distribute any Content in any form whatsoever;
- Reproduce any portion of the website or, using any device, including but not limited to use of a border or frame environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or replicate or mirror any portion of the Site;
- Reverse engineer any part of the Site;
- Modify, translate into any written or computer language, or create derivative works or translations from any Content or part of the Site;
- Offer for sale, sell, license, or transfer, in any form, any portion of the Site any third parties;
- Use any spider, robot or other automated device or automated or manual process to copy our webpages, monitor, or store the Content of all or any portion of our website;
- Use the Site other than to make legitimate inquiries to us regarding our services or to learn about our services;
- Use the Site to create any fraudulent or false inquiry or account;
- Transmit or post any abusive, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, false, misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, vulgar, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, pornographic, profane or inflammatory material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- Access or use the Site in any way that, in our sole discretion, adversely affects the function or performance of the Site or any other networks or computer systems used by us or the Site, or infringes on our or any third party’s trademark, copyright, patent rights, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary rights;
- Transmit or upload to the Site, or use in connection with the Site, any software, device or routine that contains viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or other computer programming routines that may interfere with or attempt to interfere with, damage or in any way intercept the normal operation of the Site, or appropriate the Site or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computing platform; or
- Circumvent any encrypted data or gain access to more materials or data than was licensed or use the Site in any manner which violates these Terms or any applicable laws.
Unauthorized use and/or access of our website, or telecommunications or computer facilities used is a breach of these Terms and a violation of law. If you experience activity or content while using our website that appears to violate these Terms, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
Site Information and Proprietary Rights. Our website and all its Content are protected by copyright and database rights as a compilation and/or collective work, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, other copyright laws, and international conventions. Content is only for each User’s personal use in accordance with Section 2 (Personal Use). Users agree to comply with these Terms and any and all additional information, restrictions or copyright notices contained in or relating to any Content on the Site. Copying or storing any Content other than for noncommercial, personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us or the applicable copyright holder.
Copyright/Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and all other materials or content (“content”) displayed on this site including, but not limited to, design, text, images, video, photos, and displays are the property of Informing News.net (“Informing News.net”) and protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Users are prohibited from using any content from this site for any purpose without the written permission of Informing News.net. All content and information including any programs or software available on or through the website is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from copying, modifying, displaying, distributing, selling, trading, creating derivative material or using any content available on or through this site for any purpose without the written permission of Informing News.net.
Copyright Notification. Copyright infringement activities and other violations of intellectual property rights on our website is not permitted. If you find any content that infringes on your copyrights, please submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement by the complaining party that shows a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by the complaining party that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send notifications to [email protected] Please be advised that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements listed above, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Moreover, under Section 512(f) of DMCA, you may be held liable for damages for material misrepresentations in any notification made.
- Trademarks Our logo and our other product and service names are our trademarks (the “Marks”). You agree not to display, reproduce or otherwise use in any manner such Marks without our prior written permission.
No Warranties. All content, materials and services available on or through this website are provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without warranty of any kind either express or implied. This disclaimer of warranty includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security, completeness, accuracy, and timeliness. Use of InformingNews.net’s website and software are at user’s sole risk.
Informing News.net is not responsible and does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement or advice made through this website by any party other than Informing News.net. Informing News.net is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from a user’s reliance on information obtained from or through this site or a linked site, or user’s reliance on any service or product obtained from a linked site. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the accuracy, usefulness or completeness of any statement, opinion, advice or other content available through this site or a linked site. Please seek professional advice, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific statement, product, service, advice, opinion or other content.
Limitation of Liability for Use of Site. The content, services, products, software and information published on this site or a linked site may include typographical errors or inaccuracies, and Informing News.net specifically disclaims liability for such errors or inaccuracies. Informing News.net does not represent or warrant that the content on this website is up-to-date or complete. Informing News.net is under no obligation to update any content on the website. Informing News.net may make changes or improvements to the content on this website at any time.
You agree that Informing News.net, its officers, managers, affiliates, employees or agents will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost opportunity or cost of procuring substitute service arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the delay or inability to use the site even if Informing News.net becomes aware of the possibility of such damages. The limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of viruses which may impact a user’s equipment, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment, telephone or other connection problems such as the inability to access your internet service provider, unauthorized access, operator errors, theft or any force majeure. Informing News.net does not and cannot guarantee uninterrupted, continuous or secure access to this website.
Links to Other Sites. Links to non-Informing News.net Websites are provided solely for helpful information on topics that may be useful to the Websites, and Informing News.net has no control over the content of non-Informing News.net Websites. If you click a link to a Website not controlled by Informing News.net, Informing News.net makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content of such sites, including but not limited to, the accuracy, reliability, completeness, suitability or reliability thereof for any particular purpose, nor does Informing News.net warrant that the sites or content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such sites or content is free of viruses or other contamination. Links to non-Informing News.net sites does not imply support of, endorsement or responsibility for opinions, products, ideas, information or services offered, or any representation regarding the content of such sites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Informing News, any of our members, directors, officers, employees or shareholders will not be liable for any lost profits, loss of revenue or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from your use of our website or any transaction between us or between you and providers that is enabled by or arises in connection with your use of the site, even if we are aware or been advised of possible claims or damages. These limitations and exclusions apply whether or not the damages arise from (1) breach of contract, (2) breach of warranty, (3) strict liability, (4) tort, (5) negligence, (6) statute, or (7) any other cause of action, to the maximum extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. In all events, our liability, to you or to any third party in any circumstance arising out of or in connection with the site is limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees actually received by us from you during the calendar month during which such alleged claim(s) accrued, and (b) $200.00. Any cause of action you may have hereunder or with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action first arises.
Confidentiality of User Communication. Except as required by law, Informing News.net will maintain the confidentiality of user communications transmitted directly to Informing News.net, which contain personal information.
Users are aware and acknowledge that linked sites may contain confidentiality provisions that differ from InformingNews.net’s policies. Informing News.net is not responsible for such provisions and expressly disclaims any liability relating to such provisions. Users should also be aware that linked sites may contain rules, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions and other provisions that differ from this website. Informing News.net is not liable for such provisions and expressly disclaims any liability related to such provisions.
Relevancy of Postings. All postings, articles, press releases relating to Informing News.net posted on this website were, to the best of InformingNews.net’s knowledge, accurate and timely when issued. However, the information may become stale with time and you should not rely on the continued accuracy of such content beyond the date of issuance. Informing News.net is not responsible to update any information contained on its website. All users should carefully check the dates of issuance of the material on the website.
Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and the use of password protected and secure areas of this website is strictly restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals accessing or attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
Identity Verification. All Users must use caution when interacting or doing business with anyone on the Internet in general and specifically through our website.
Use of “COOKIE” Features. InformingNews.net reserves the right to store information on a user’s computer in the form of a “cookie” or similar file for purposes of adapting the website to reflect users’ preferences.
Links to Third-Party Sites. Our website contains links to other Internet sites. We are not responsible for external sites or resources. We do not validate and are not liable for any content, product, advertising or other materials on or available from such sites, links or resources. Consequently, we are not liable, directly or indirectly, for any alleged or actual loss or damage caused by the use or reliance of content, service or product available on external links or sites. These links and sites are provided only as a convenience, and their inclusion does not imply approval or endorsement of the site or link.
E-Sign Consent. By clicking the “I agree” button, which you adopt as your electronic signature, you consent and agree that:
- You can provide disclosures required by law, and other information about your legal rights and duties, electronically.
- Your electronic signature on agreements and documents has the same effect as if you signed them in ink.
- All required disclosures and communications from Informing News in either electronic or paper format would be considered “in writing.” Please print a copy of the Disclosures or download the information for your records if you desire a paper copy.
- This consent applies to: your use of products and services offered by our website; all future Disclosures associated with us; and all future transactions with us, at any time, and to other Disclosures that we provide to you by email, unless you have, prior to such transaction, withdraw your consent by the procedure mentioned below.
You understand that in order to access and retain the electronic Disclosures, you will need the following:
- A computer with an Internet connection.
- A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. Minimum recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0 and above (see www.microsoft.com/ie for current version), Mozilla Firefox current version (see www.mozilla.com for current version), Apple Safari current version (see www.apple.com/safari for current version), or Opera current version (see www.opera.com for current version). The browser must have cookies enabled.
- A valid email address.
- Sufficient storage space to save past Disclosures and/or an installed printer to print them.
- If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add @Informing News, Inc..com to your email address book.
You understand that we will not send a paper copy of any E-communications unless you request paper copies of the Disclosures, and that we will provide them to you by mail at no charge. You can request paper copies and/or withdraw consent by contacting us at:
137 E Elliot #1553
You may withdraw your consent to receive E-Communications at any time by contacting us at the address above. Any withdrawal of my consent will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. You understand and agree that if you withdraw your consent to receive electronic Disclosures you may – though you are not obligated to – cancel your account. If you withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior required disclosures and communications delivered in electronic form will not be affected.
At any time, you can update the email address to which we will send alerts that your Disclosure is available.
You can change your email address, update your personal information, and other information related to this account by contacting us at the address above. Informing News is not responsible for any lost or un-received emails or documents.
By consenting, you agree that electronic Disclosures have the same meaning and effect as if you provided paper Disclosures. When you send an email or other electronic notification alerting me that the Disclosure is available electronically and you do in fact make it available online, that shall have the same meaning and effect as if you provided a paper Disclosure to me, whether or not I choose to view the Disclosure, unless I had previously withdrawn my consent to receive Disclosures electronically. I understand and agree that Disclosures are considered received by me within 24 hours of the time posted to your website, or within 24 hours of the time emailed to me unless you receive notice that the email was not delivered.
Legal Disputes. If a dispute arises, InformingNews.net’s goal is to provide a neutral and cost efficient way to resolve the dispute quickly. Consequently, before resorting to legal alternatives, you agree to contact us directly to seek a resolution.
If the dispute cannot be resolved among the parties, all disputes regarding this website shall be subject to confidential arbitration in the exclusive jurisdiction of Phoenix, Arizona. You agree to arbitrate all claims which means you also waive your right to participate in a class action or representative proceeding. Arbitration shall be governed under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court. This arbitration provision survives termination of this Agreement.
Please note Providers shall be third party beneficiaries of the rights to dispute resolution and arbitration. In the event of any dispute or claim between a user and Provider due to any transaction or interaction which arises in connection with your use of our website, all Providers shall have the right to enforce this Arbitration requirement against Users as if they were a party to this Agreement.
Jurisdiction/Governing Law. Users of this website agree that any dispute is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Users hereby consent to service of process in any action to be satisfied specifically by registered mail or any other means provided by law.
Last updated: December 2017.