New Apple Leak Doubles Down On iPhone 14 Design Shock – Forbes
Apple’s new iPhone 14 pro plans are intriguing. However, the company seems to refuse to do anything meaningful regarding changes to the non-pro version of the iPhone 14, which has enthusiasts puzzled.
Apple is releasing the iPhone 14 Pro Max with ProMotion, a technology popular in mid-to-high-end Android smartphones.
Promotion is a faster refreshing display would make the standard iPhone 14 a better upgrade from the iPhone 13 compared to the iPhone 14 Pro.
A leak on Twitter claims the iPhone 14 Max will have a 90Hz refresh rate, which would significantly change the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini, both of which feature 60Hz refresh rates.
Earlier reports claimed that Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro models would have a 120Hz refresh rate, but a new spec leak suggests that the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Max could see a modest upgrade to their refresh rate.
A 90Hz display for the iPhone 14 models isn’t that widely circulated a rumor, but if it’s true, it would make the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Max much more exciting upgrades in the fall.
Read more on this story at the following additional news sources:
- New Apple Leak Doubles Down On iPhone 14 Design Shock Forbes
- New dummy unit shows how big the cutouts on iPhone 14 Pro Max could be PhoneArena
- iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Max specs revealed. This is how much the Apple devices will cost you Economic Times
- iPhone 14 would be more exciting with this one upgrade Tom’s Guide
- All iPhone 14 Models to Gain Two Front-Facing Camera Upgrades MacRumors
- View Full Coverage on Google News